Pharmacy and Prescriptions
Embrace Veterinary Care maintains an on-site pharmacy for immediate and convenient supply of preventative medications as well as for acute and long-term disease/illness medications. We also maintain an online pharmacy whom we trust and recommend.
Medications and products purchased directly from our clinic and our online store are guaranteed by the product’s manufacturer. Our online pharmacy and compounding pharmacy is a part of our systems and infrastructure, therefore you will not need a written prescription. The product you receive is guaranteed to be the name-brand medication in the proper dosage and packaging. Handling, storage and shipping are in compliance with manufacturer guidelines. Plus, it’s convenience you are looking for, direct to your door.
Therefore, Embrace Veterinary Care will not process orders for medications or preventatives sent directly to us (via phone or fax) from online suppliers or from outside pharmacies. Clients who opt to obtain their pet’s medication from outside pharmacies will simply need to request and pick up a written prescription at our clinic.
Benefits to you:
- Minimizes mistakes or miscommunications as the correct medication will be correctly identified on each written prescription
- Freedom to choose your source of medications
- More control over your pet’s care
- 100% of our focus to your pet’s care during appointments time
- Obtain a prescription immediately during your pet’s annual or semi-annual appointment, rather than the hassle of contacting an outside pharmacy and having that pharmacy contact us
- You are supporting our small business and shopping locally
Thank you for trusting us with your pet's medical care!